Carol sharing her research
techniques at the 2016
Contact me to discuss your case: Carol Rolnick 917-686-1542 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST) or email@example.com
- North San Diego County Genealogical Society, DNA Interest Group, Carlsbad, CA (17 Mar 2018)
"Genetic Genealogy Tips and Tricks"
- International Genetic Genealogy Conference/i4GG, San Diego, CA (9/10 Dec 2017)
"Tips and Tricks from the Genetic Genealogy Trenches"
"Identifying the Man Known as Paul Fronczak through DNA Detective Work"
- Concerned United Birth Parents Retreat, Carlsbad, CA (6/7 Oct 2017)
"Searching for Bio-family using DNA: A Guide for Adoptees & Birth Parents"
- North San Diego County Genealogical Society, DNA Interest Group, Carlsbad, CA (16 Sep 2017)
"Mirror Trees Tutorial"
- San Diego Genealogical Society, German Interest Group, San Diego, CA (21 June 2017)
"Mirror Trees Explained"
- Questing Heirs Genealogical Society, Long Beach, CA (21 May 2017)
"Navigating the Basics of AncestryDNA"
"Using DNA to Identify Bio-Family"
- International Genetic Genealogy Conference/i4GG, San Diego, CA (Oct 2016)
"Mirror Trees Explained"
- North San Diego County Genealogical Society, DNA Interest Group, Carlsbad, CA (Sep 2016)
"DNA Testing: It's All Fun Until... The Hunt for an Unknown Father"
- United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation, Mitochondrial Medicine, Seattle, WA (June 2016)
Carol Isbister Rolnick is a Genetic Genealogist who works both independently and as a leading researcher on CeCe Moore's DNA Detectives team. She is a member of the International Society of Genetic Genealogists, the North San Diego County Genealogical Society, the Association of Professional Genealogists and the National Genealogical Society.
Carol earned her BS in Business from Purdue University. Bitten by the genealogy bug from an early age, she discovered an even greater passion for genetic genealogy beginning in the very early days of testing. The field satisfies her love of science, big data and an insatiable desire to help others solve personal mysteries.
Carol has helped many adoptees and others of unknown parentage to find their biological family through autosomal DNA testing. She is also focused on helping those with rare inherited diseases to identify genetic family who are potential carriers to reduce risk and expedite treatment and support.
- International Genetic Genealogy Conference/i4GG, San Diego, CA (Oct 2016 & Dec 2017)
- Forensic Genealogy Institute, Advanced DNA Practicum, San Antonio, TX (2016)
- Forensic Genealogy Institute, Advanced Genetic Genealogy and Unknown Parentage, Dallas, TX (2015)
- Numerous local seminars and lectures
Carol Rolnick, Genetic Genealogy Consultant
© 2018 All rights reserved